Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Heights of Boredom

I dont think I've ever been this bored in my life. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... I am about to beat up the computer, the desk and chairs for lack of a better thing to do. I read a million blogs which kept me entertained for a while. But now Im seriously thinking about stripping and running around campus naked to entertain myself and maybe...just maybe some of my fellow students. However,...... I'm hoping you..my blog world friends can help me out of this predicament. Give me ideas of things to do when I get bored at work so I will stay out of trouble and not get kicked out of school.


Thanks much!!!!

7 comments:

Princess said...

You could play card games or you could play Yahoo Games or you could read a book online or you could shop online..never too early to begin Xmas shopping or you could do Crossword puzzles..hope this helps!!

Darlkom said...

You could visit Dave Barry's blog, was recommended to me by a friend and I must say it is very funny.

Savvy Dreamer said...

thanks!!!!!!!!!!! good ideas...

Rae said...

Still bored? I think not. Its amazing how you entertain us in your boredom!

Pea said...

yoooo... i came here with all the psyche expecting to find a question-answer thingie... if you're still bored you could humour me and answer all that stuff about you??

Minty said...

make up lists of random stuff like, best-, worst-, 10 job's I'd like, hate, etc

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

wash my car. edit my seaswells stuff. braid my hair. steal my cds. (don't) window shop(warning:it's depressing) cook curry chicken and ask me to dinner.(p.s even if you dont ask me I'll come)