Thursday, August 23, 2007

Please allow me to vent.....

What in the world happened to the good qualities people used to possess like honesty, integrity, respect, etc. Today someone stole my dearly beloved phone and I am pissed!!!

This is what happened...

I was in a department store doing some shopping for school, while I was trying on a pair of shoes I placed my phone down beside me and then got up and left it. In less than a minute it was gone!!! Now, if I had seen a phone laying around that did not belong to me, I would have asked the customers in the store if they had lost a phone. This thief who will not even be able to use the damn phone walked off with my phone. Yes, I know I was careless to walk off and leave my phone but I wasn't even gone for a minute and that still didn't give anyone the right to take it. Besides, there were only 8 people in the store!!! How hard would it have been to ask who the owner of the phone was??? Not that hard!!! I think I know who took it too... sadly I couldnt say anything just in case I was wrong. Life sucks!!! I want my phone!!!

Now how am I gonna talk to my baby??? and my friends???

I WANT BACK MY PHONE!!!!

1 comment:

Prettylyf said...

I feel your pain. I hope the person returns it to the store or you find a new phone. I couldn't do without my phone, I know been in your situation would be one of my worst nightmares