Friday, January 04, 2008

2008

This new year started off at 360 miles per hour... my head is already spinning but IM LOVIN' IT!!! Who would have thought that being back at school would be so fulfilling.... The two weeks break was needed and appreciated but too much of a good thing wears you out. The holiday was different for me this year but it was great none the less.

I enjoyed the food (as always), the curry chicken and baked chicken... no jerk chicken this year *tears*, potato salad, authentic Jamamican style rice and peas with REAL coconut milk...yum yum, lasagna, roti and dahl, escovich fish, etc. and dinner COULDN'T be complete without a slice of rum or fruit cake, and in my case, sliceS of both and a glass of sorrel.... In other words, I stuffed myself so much I couldn't move and have subsequently gained 10 pounds!!!

The company we had for dinner was great too. Not the usual crowd of aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents but friends and lots of them... they are like family anyhow.

The liquor... loved it!!!

So all in all, even with missing all the people I was missing this Christmas I had a ball!!!

I am looking forward to a wonderful, fun-filled and prosperous 2008. Gonna do things bigger and better this year. Live everyday like its my last. And love unconditionally.

Have a Happy New Year!!!

with lots of love

from

me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heads already spinning here too! first day of school and I have 5 essays to write and 26 pictures to take...
but, like you said-it feels kind of worth while!