Sunday, May 31, 2009

I really do LOVE SEX!!!

I've thought about it, dreamt about it, read about it, talked about it with my friends but I can't talk about it with the one I should be able to.

Just like a lot of people my age, sex is one of my fave topics :-) After all it is quite interesting. It's all over, EVERYTHING can be related to sex. Its like ... I don't know... it's hard to explain.

This is a weird post... why am I talking about this? sigh....

Well, I can say anything to my friends and not feel 'weird' about it. But I tried to talk about it with... yeh him... and I acted like a freaking 6th grader (from the days when I was in the 6th grade, not these days). How embarassing!

I also have a phobia of kissing, I'm 20! Isn't that weird?

I think I have intimacy issues...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Afrobabe said...

lol..Haven't read it yet but the topic is cracking me up...

Afrobabe said...

Lol…I also have issues discussing sex with the one I am having it with…strange isn't it??
Naaa you are don't have intimacy issues…you are normal..but why exactly do you have a phobia for kissing?? Any bad experiences in the past?? Kissed a smelly frog?? Lol..your phobia will dissapear when you meet a killer kisser!!!

And yes, I've had your page open all this while but been too busy with work..
Hope you are good

Shishi said...

LOL...
hey gurl, i also have issues with discussing it with him...but i like talkign about it..knowing more, coz theres alot to know..

Shishi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shishi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Savvy Dreamer said...

so i AM normal after all... whew... was getting scared for a bit. LOL.

Anonymous said...

LOL.........

Started talking about sex when i was 22 so u still ve some tym.....its an interesting subject.

Sleek said...

now that's a bold assertion...hats off. interesting post...ul prolly become freer with him with time

Lolia said...

omg me too...when I had to talk about it with my ex I would always sound like a freaking baby *sigh*

hmmm as for having intimacy issues...why do you think so? just because you're scared of kissing?

do you not like hugging too? {if you don't THEN i think you can legit say you have intimacy issues and then we can try to figure out why}

Savvy Dreamer said...

I love hugs :-) I just don't do kisses. lol

Eternal_Soul said...

:-D

sorry I'm just seeing this.. a very bold statement.. totally un-characteristic of u, btw.. I approve.

HAHA

Anonymous said...

i so know wat ur tokin abt! i love SEX the topic, but i fear the act! im also 20 n im still not sure if im good at the kissing thing! always wonder if im doin it rite! bt hugging, i invented that!