Thursday, June 11, 2009

blogging...

if you have been reading my blog for awhile you will know that there are 2 guys that I have very strong feelings for, they are both 2 of my best friends (they know about each other but don't know each other...) and that i seem to fluctuate between the 2. crappy life, i know.

in the past 2 days i've had 'serious talks' with both of them.

friend #1 said we'll only be friends.

friend #2 basically said deny God and i'll marry u.

FML

during the convo with friend # 1 he was describing the guy i should give my heart to, the guy that will do good to me. all roads led to friend # 2.

i dont know why i'm blogging or what i'm saying. but i do know that God and I will be talking abt this as soon as I get to heaven.

till then i'm gonna keep on believing that God has someone in store for me, like friend #2 described "just like me (talking abt himself...) but religious".

1 comment:

Lolia said...

Yayy you said everything I was going to say yourself which makes my comment kind of useless but I'm going to go ahead anyway :)

I've been thinking a lot about that myself and sometimes I feel like I'm praying for something that's just not happening but you're right, God does have someone in store for you and when the time is right, He will reveal that person to you...For now, all you can do is hope and wait and trust and believe...

Glad you had serious talks with both of your friends though because now you know where you stand and that's ALWAYS a good thing

x