Monday, August 24, 2009

Still...

After going through this many times in my life, I still get butterflies in my stomach. Not becasue I am afraid. This is the result of overwhelming joy.

Today is the first day of school. 4th yr in university. Stop looking at me like that! School is fun...on occasions.

I still pack my bag overnight, think about what I should wear, how I'm going to comb my hair. I even think about what I'll have for lunch.

I still wake up hours before its time to get ready and stare at the clock with anticipation.

Thoughts of what the year will be like, all the things I'll learn, all the people I will meet, how much I'll long for the next break after the first week flow in my mind.

There is a pleasant smile fixed on my lips.

This is year I vow to do my best. Try to limit the procrastination. Maybe I'll leave the latter for another time.


HERE'S TO ANOTHER GREAT YEAR!!!

CHEERS



*p.s.*

As I wrote this is was listening to Pandora radio. These people know the inner working of my mind. They know exactly what to play. Five stars for Pandora!!!

3 comments:

Misstarii said...

You making me miss college!
Happy 4th year

Sultana said...

All the best!

*neemadivinity.blogspot has moved!

Lolia said...

Awww that would have been my first day of class tooo! Had I been there :)

Enjoy and have a wonderful senior year!

xxx