Friday, September 18, 2009

Waiting to exhale...

It's somewhat relieving to know that I'm not the only one that has had to endure this pain but it also makes me sad to know other people have to feel this way. I hate this roller coaster that I'm on. I wish I could just not care anymore so the pain would go away. They say time heals all wounds but this one seems to be getting wider with every passing day. Until the day I get over you (I don't even want to get with you) and move on I am here sitting in my room, thinking bout you, almost wishing I never met you.


"Never again" that's what I said to myself
I never wanna feel kind of pain again boy
Just when I think it's over
Just when I think it's through
I find myself right back in love with you


So why does it hurt so bad oh baby
Why do I feel so sad
Thought I was over you
I keep crying
When I don't love you
So why does it hurt so bad
I thought I had let you go
You could
Gotta get you outta my head
Boy you hurt me so bad

(from Whitney Houston- Why does it hurt so bad)

6 comments:

Misstarii said...

Sadly,love hurts sometimes. But as cliche as it sounds,it eventually gets better..take it a minute at a time.
((hugs))

Lolia said...

Awww I was there, I'd sing "Waiting to Exhale" for you..

"Everyone falls
In love sometimes..
Sometimes it's wrong
And sometimes it's right
For every win
Someone must fail
But there comes a point when
When we exhale.

Say shoop shoop shoop, shoo be doop doop doop"


Feel better soon!

xxx

Savvy Dreamer said...

thank u ladies :-)

Anonymous said...

It's taking you too long to get over this fellow. Be strong and firm with yourself... You'll come out the other side much tougher.

Eternal_Soul said...

Time does heal all wounds... if yours is getting wider despite the passing of time, than maybe Mr. Time needs a little help. lol

Savvy Dreamer said...

@Anonymous : I agree and I'm trying as hard as I possibly can.

@Eternal-Soul :Is there a way I can help Mr.Time? Someone I can refer him to?