Saturday, January 09, 2010

hIgH

I have been trying to do my nails with smudging them for almost 2 weeks now; after over 50 attempts I am yet to have a perfect manicure. It's starting to be very depressing.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I have started my rotations and I'm super excited! Being in the lab is sooooo much fun! I could totally be a medical technologist, but I still want to move on to medical school.

ON AN EVEN BRIGHTER SIDE, I have a new crush, I think, a very illegal crush. He is in high school... FAIL... I'm going to jail (that rhymes) but he is sooooo cute and adorable. I spend my time in church admiring him. Yes I said church. Don't judge me. LOL

As you might be able to tell I'm a little high tonight. I guess it's from sniffing all that nail polish.

Have a great night peeps!

3 comments:

cannalily said...

Oh yes, ur sooooo going to jail!
lol
Nail polish application is an art that requires patience and practice... :-)

Savvy Dreamer said...

i think it might be worth going to jail. lol. i have butterflies in my stomach! havent had those in a while!

Prettylyf said...

You're too funny haha. Happy New Year!!!