Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Try to love again

Lately, I've been retracting and picking up some of my old habits. Before, you sigh the sigh that says "she has failed" hear me out. I have started writing again, listening to love songs and singing out loud to anyone who wants to listen, watching romantic comedies, working out at least once every 2 weeks (great improvement!), wearing what I want regardless of how others might perceive me and most importantly giving my pillow the loving it that it deserves. I'm no longer angry. No longer wishing things were different. I am happy. I like this. I like dreaming about what's to come while I enjoy what is already here.

Thank God for romantic movies!

If you haven't seen these movies I think you should
5.It's Complicated
4. Enchanted
3. Maid in ManhattanBold
2. Before Sunset
1. Before Sunrise (I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!)

*Soundtrack*
First cut is the deepest- Sheryl Crow



5 comments:

Lolia said...

I love the playlist in your sidebar! I've been listening to it for the past couple of minutes and it just made me really happy. Thank you :)

Savvy Dreamer said...

you are welcome :)

George said...

Ah, and sorry, I did not really read your blog. I'm just figuring out how this works and just dit 'next blog' a few times. Am very irritated with the script error that sometimes shows up. Yes, I always turn script errors reporting on as we're building websites and I try to avoid that at any cost as it's very irritating and it shows to me a developer did not really think about what he was doing. Could write a blog about this I guess, does not belong in a comment. Well, I can also be a dreamer, so maybe I'll read your dreams next time. Have a nice day 'dreamer'!

Unknown said...

i love love that movie 2; before sunset and before sunrise

Savvy Dreamer said...

@ George... dont worry about venting in a comment, it's perfectly fine. and yes do come back!

@Marian... I think I'm gonna watch them again today! they were so unconventional and cool :)