Sunday, February 18, 2007

Well lets see... where do I start. Valentine's day was rather interesting this year. I was anti-Valentine as planned for the earlier part of the day but it all went away by mid day. This lady I work with was so estatic because she got flowers from her husband. She said he hadnt given her flowers in nine years and so she was on top of the world. Many other people by who I was surrounded received V-day gifts from their significant others and was glowing and all throught the day. I was so overwhelmed with joy (I guess all the happiness rubbed off on me) that by the afternoon came around I had to shed my anti-valentine feelings. I even started "floating" around too!!!!

I was so "high" from all the love in the air that I decided to tell my crush about "the crush". That turned out fine...whew...Thank God. So now Im waiting to see what happens with that.

Hope you all had a great Valentines Day!!!!

Nahjaj over and out... and still "high" from Valentine's day. LOL!!!!


7 comments:

Unyc said...

U started floating on the Vals mood...lol..

Am glad it turned out well with ur crush. Gal u got guts!! Hope it lasts.

modoathii said...

i'm glad it's over. vals ni ya watoi na watu wa ocha. i saw a lady (from shagz) dressed in red and everything had to be red...fanta 'red' and she insisted on red meat.

there's a lady i know who sends herself flowers by the hour on that day, ati from various admirers. but handwriting is the same. hers.

Komi said...

Wow on "the crush" success...it must have taken a lot of courage. Pray the whole year remains the same for you.

Savvy Dreamer said...

@unyc and komi.... i hope things work out too!!!

@modoathii... i feel for that lady... if no one is sending you flowers might as well send then to urself!!!!

Princess said...

I may have been the only female without a huge bouquet of roses at work!! In fact some people received more than one bouquet!! It is all good though!!

Best of luck with your crush!!

Chatterly said...

Thanks for stopping by at mine. Good to hear that things went well with your crush :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad that vals pitad, no mood for it. Glad to hear you went and stoked the fires, good for you, that seat on the bilas train may be vacant soon?