Sunday, February 25, 2007

I am so confused :- {

So... I tried to post a blog last night and that didn't go so well. I'm kinda guessing it was a sign, seeing that I no longer feel that way...I think. I swear I'm on some crazy roll-a-coaster, this minute in head-over-heels in "like" and the next I'm freaking out because I'm "SURE" this won't work. I guess I'm so scarred from things from the past that I can't move on. There's no form of "coco butter" that seem to be able to get rid of the scars. I really want to forget all that happened and start over but everytime I try something happens that reminds of all the pain.

Last night this was what I was thinking:

" I am soooooo happy. I'm speechless... but this song explains what I'm feeling..."

IF YOU ASKED ME TO (
Celine Dion)

Used to be that I believed in something
Used to be that I believed in love
It's been a long time since I've had that feeling
I could love someone
I could trust someone
I said I'd never let nobody near my heart again darlin'
I said I'd never let nobody in

But if you asked me to
I just might change my mind
And let you in my life forever
If you asked me to
I just might give my heart
And stay here in your arms forever
If you asked me to
If you asked me to

Somehow ever since I've been around you
Can't go back to being on my own
Can't help feeling darling since I've found you
That I've found my home
That I'm finally home
I said I'd never let nobody get too close to me darling
I said I needed, needed to be free

(But if you asked me to)

Asked me to, I will give my world to you baby
I need you now
Ask me to and I'll do anything for you baby, for you baby
If you asked me to
I'd let you in my life forever
If you asked me to

*END LAST NIGHT'S POST*

I was actually hoping he would ask me to... but now... I'm so ready to run away so even if he wants to he won't be able to find me.

Now, what I'm thinking is closer to this... (in my own words)

It's so hard for me to open up,
Sad to say, but I've already given up.
I can't believe that this could be,
How could you really be in love with me.

*end thoughts... *







11 comments:

Heaven! said...

maybe if you stayed still for a while you might see things more clearly?...just thinking...

Unyc said...

Just take sme me-time to think about things. Never run away from anything, just face it.

Adrian said...

"give time time"

Komi said...

Use the heartbreaks as your stepping stone instead. Do not give up before you give it a chance...who knows what could come of it?

Klara said...

I feel u n have ben in da same sitution..Bt dont be like me n give up!! No..Hold on al ittle bit!
Always remember: "It is better to die with memories than to live with only dreams."

Anonymous said...

Give it some more time, stuff will get clearer.

Savvy Dreamer said...

awww.... thank u guys so much. i'm gonna take ur advice. i'll let u know what happens.

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

child! take a deep breath. Even the closest couples once were strangers. and they were jittery too. mentally jinxing their chances. thinking about running. It's a part of the magic! it wouldn't be as important if you felt no crazy emotions. Take a deep breath, grab the hand that is being held out to you and let a little sunshine into your soul!
In the end everything goes the way it was supposed to.
The essay has ended.
But your phone better be close..coz I'm dailing!

Prettylyf said...

I say give it time.Give it a chance. Life is all about taking risks

Princess said...

Boys II Men said it best on their Evolution CD. Song No. 3 "Never" says, "Never let a broken heart take your chance for love away, don't ever let it make you fall apart" etc...don't base the hurt from past relationships jeopardize your chance at being with an amazing person.

Savvy Dreamer said...

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh... Thank u guys!!!!!!!