Thursday, April 19, 2007

Voices in my head

I will never forget the night we met. I remember all the details, every tiny detail.

I remember what I was wearing, what I was thinking, and the music in the background.

I remember thinking how angry I was because I didn't get to go the exhibition in the city, I also remember my mother telling me that every disappointment is for a good reason and may turn out to be something great. I guess it's true... mother knows best.

I can still remember arguing with myself about wheter or not to put on lipgloss...*smile*... I'm sure glad I did.

I remember the smile the crept upon my face when you first walked in the room.

I remember my heart beating faster...

I remember the voices in my head
voice 1: "Hmmm... not bad"
voice 2: "Damn... so fine!!!"
voice 3: " Ya'll need to get a life!!!"
voice 4: " Oh Lord, here we go again"
voice 5: " I could fall in love tonight..."

I don't think you know, but I saw you staring at me.

I remember becoming so sick from all the butterflies fluttering around in my stomach when our eyes finally met. I still regret looking away. I wish I had stared into your beautiful brown eyes... even for a second longer.

When it was time for me to go I remember praying that I could stay longer.

I remember wanting to touch you, hold you...

It was like magnet.

I was drawn to you.

And now that my wish has come true, and we are together.

I thank God for the night we met.

I thank God for the short time I spent with you and the hope of being with you again.

I thank God for all the sleepless nights I now have because I'm up talking to you, and that I can't fall asleep when we finally say goodnight.

I thank God for your friendship and love.

I thank God for you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can so identify with the voices. Remember Herman's head? Heheheh. This is such a beautiful story of 'something' at first sight. Thanks for sharing! I wish you two all the happiness!

Juju said...

falling in love is the most beautiful thing ever. keep on loving... remember to work hard at all the other things!! cheers!!!

Chatterly said...

Such a wonderful post :-)

Archer said...

Beautiful!

Unyc said...

Sme1 is in love!
This is so nice.

Komi said...

Keep in love dear...that's my prayer for you.

Anonymous said...

Lucky i tell u falling in love is the best feeling one can experience and so is falling out

Prettylyf said...

So beautiful!

Princess said...

Awwwwww!!!!