Saturday, April 07, 2007

God's Amazing Grace...

There are so many times in our lives when we forget or neglect to say thank you. We tend to take things for granted. We never think of how life would be if we woke up in the morning and found out we could not see, hear, smell, taste or even feel. Yet we forget to thank God that all our senses are functional.

We all need to take time to give thanks for all the blessings we were given.

So now I'm taking some time to say what I'm thankful for... how about you do the same.

1. Thank you Lord that I lived to see another day.
2.Thank You for my family and friends.
3.Thank You for food, clothing and shelter.
4. Thank You for the oppurtunies you have given me to make my dreams come true.
5. Thank You for your grace and for sending your one and only Son, Jesus Christ to die for my sins and the sins of the world so that we may all have achance of gaining salvation and entering your Kingdom.

AMEN

I know almost everyone knows this song, you've probably heard it a hundred times. But have you taken the time to think about what it really means???

Amazing Grace


Amazing grace! (how sweet the sound)
That sav’d a wretch like me!
I once was lost,
but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.


’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears reliev’d;
How precious did that grace appear,
The hour I first believ’d!

Thro’ many dangers, toils and snares,
I have already come;
’Tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promis’d good to me,
His word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

Yes, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease;
I shall possess, within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun forbear to shine;
But God, who call’d me here below,
Will be forever mine.


Aren't you happy you have a God who loves you and wants nothing but for you to be saved?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Thank you is so very important. At times we are so disillusioned and only see in terms of what we lack not what we have. Great post!

crys said...

it's amazing how sometimes i have to be REMINDED to thank God for everything. it should come more naturally. i'm thanking Him right now, for grace, salvation, and everything, even the hard times that make us stronger. thanks for this post.

Anonymous said...

This has been a blessing i thank God always for the breathe that is free for the blessings the love.. The list is endless

Komi said...

The list is really endless and it is good to always count our blessings and give thanks. They are many.

Princess said...

Ditto!!!

Klara said...

Sometimes we rush into Life n forget the main purpose of our Lives n da main reason we are even able 2 rush into it!!
I loved this!

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

I like. your serious side is very intense,I'm proud of you child.
and you are on my list of things to thank God for.

Unyc said...

I agree.

Thank God everyday.

Prettylyf said...

Tis it true! Sometimes it hits me how many things I haven't be graetful for or what I'e taken for granted and I can't bear to think at my very ignorance. So everything I haven't been graetful to God for, I'm graetful right this minute and graetful to you too, Nahjaj for the reminder :)