Tuesday, July 10, 2007


'The grass is always greener on the other side'. I've heard this quote many times but I am just starting to believe it. A couple weeks ago someone who I consider to be THE coolest person in the world, my idol, said those words to me, but the only thought that came to my mind was "sorry dear, I still have to go...you'll soon get over missing me." Now that I'm on the other side...here's what I have to say... YOU ARE RIGHT... as always, but maybe it's just because I'm missing you, my friends, and my life as I knew it. I expected this move to be a great acheivement, a step in the right direction... I still think it will turn out that way but for now... the grass IS greener on the other side.



2 comments:

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

you'll be fine furry one...I'll call u every other day and let you torture me to death. it will be just like nothing ever changed okay?
(no, really, I think you shd come back. my first week without you was characterised by sudden tendencies to sit in the middle of the highway and cry. not exaggerating!!)

Savvy Dreamer said...

awwww... my dear scotchie I miss u tooooo... I wanna come back, it's no fun torturing u on the phone, I have to be able to take away ur computer *pout*.

Thanks for being a wonderful friend though... only someone as sweet as u would put up with someone as weird and unbalanced as me.

love u thissssssssssssssssssss much