Friday, July 27, 2007

Joining in on the Random things-a-mania

RULES:
1)WE HAVE TO POST THESE RULES BEFORE WE GIVE YOU THE FACTS.
2)PLAYERS START WITH 8 RANDOM FACTS/HABITS ABOUT THEMSELVES.
3)PEOPLE WHO ARE TAGGED NEED TO WRITE THEIR OWN BLOG AND THEIR 8 THINGS AND POST THESE.
4) AT THE END OF YOUR BLOG POST, YOU NEED TO CHOOSE 8 PEOPLE TO GET TAGGED AND LIST THEIR NAMES
5)DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT TELLING THEM THEY ARE TAGGED, AND TO READ YOUR BLOG




  • There are only two things in the world that can cause me stress; school and men.

  • I absolutely postivitely have an obsession with poetry and music of all kinds.

  • I think Dr. He-who-shall-remain-nameless is the most wonderful person in the universe.

  • I am addicted to facebook.

  • I've been longing for a drink for so long now that I'm about to add the Happy Hour application on facebook.

  • As much as I hate to admit it I believe in the concept of "the one".

  • I want to be a writer when I retire.

  • I hate "free time".


And now I'm about to tag....


Scotchbiscuits, Princess, Unyc, Klara, Aegeus, Komi, Be Silent, Prettylyf

11 comments:

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

haha!! you went and tagged me again! as in you want me to write another eight things!!! you witch!!!
oh and I really really really miss you!!!!

I like how you spell positively, and please do join us, happy hour people:)
ahem, dr.nameless. we need to talk.

Klara said...

1..LOL..same & plus job..
2..Music yes!! anytime..
3. Awesome!
4.Am joining..(Don't ask why I have not yet)
5.LOL
6. 50/50 on that one!!
7..Great! It can be achieved!
8. OMG! Are u serious! I crave for that so I can sleep..LOL
NB! Done my tag! Great week dia..
!

eddiie said...

I am addicted to facebook.....

what are you doin in bloggers....?

LoL....Cruckin a silly joke....

eddiie said...

..and you don`t like free time..

i think i should employ you....i guess you will be a full time worker...

what do you suggest...LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

I did the tag too!

I love all kinds of music too...I want to be a writer too.

feather said...

the way i see things you're already a writer.

Admin UD said...

Babes, you definitely ain't the only one addicted to that fcbk ;)

Tnx 4 stopping by my crib!

Prettylyf said...

lol welcome to the-all-consuming-world-of-facebook gee is that an addiction or is it?

Happy hour application, am tired of all the drinks I've been sent, I just want one lol I kid

Writer? kudo! I want to write just one book -my life-

Nice list. I started this tag at my blog so i already did it, thanks for the tag though :)

Anonymous said...

Face book is really time wasting am about to get fired

Unyc said...

School and Men...i feel u on that.

Facebook...oh my....i tried opening an account n it lasted for a week. Prob gv it a try later. Am so much into Myspace and blogging.

U r a wonderful writer already...hope 2 get a bestseller from u.

Admin UD said...

Oh dear, tnx for coming thru to my page. I hope things turn for the better btw you and ya bf. All da best.

Cheers!