Tuesday, May 27, 2008

He is marvelous!!!!

This weekend was really really fun! I went to see my family.. LOL. Actually I went to the zoo. There were so many really cool animals. All different sizes, shapes and colors. The birds had the prettiest colors. The Tucan (fruit loops bird :-D ) had such beautiful colors on its beak, it had the such a human like personality too. There were so many different types of monkeys, and a VERY wide variety of small mammals. There was so much proof of God's existence. I didnt even see everything they had and of course they dont have every creature ever made!!! That experience would make it harder for me to believe that there isn't a God. HE is so marvelous. So talented and creative!!! The animals were the most wonderful and incredible creatures I have ever seen. To God be all the glory!!!

2 comments:

the antipop said...

nahjaj, please do not be ashamed of your family...the chimps...and your cousins the elephants??? anyway, never reali like animals, but i find your fascination touching

Anonymous said...

Hey Nahj, this is beautiful. It's good to know there's still someone I know who appreciates God's grandeur.