Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Bored...


So... as you know I'm on vacation from school for the summer, yay :-( I'VE BEEN BORED OUTTA MY MIND!!!! I have offered my services to the local hospital to help out in the lab but I haven't been able to start and now I am hearing there might not be a space for me. WHEN DID PEOPLE START TURNING DOWN FREE LABOR!!! So here I am... bored to tears. My only source of joy so far have been a few good novels and my friends, who by the way I only talk to online!!! Whoever said 'I love my computer cuz my friends live in it' must have had a life like mine. I knew this summer wasn't going to be the 'bombdiggidy' but I didn't think it'd be this bad.


I need something to do before I completely lose my mind.

2 comments:

the antipop said...

woman, get a hobby!

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

call me and leave me funny voice messages.