Monday, July 14, 2008

A very HAPPY Squirrel


LIFE IS GOOD!!!

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

My summer break hasn't been the best I've had but still it has been great. From the road trips to the belly laughs generated from hanging out with my family to sleeping in, it's been good. Intially I had expected this summer to suck since I had no plans for my free time. I still kinda wish I had a more productive holiday but hey... this works!

Today I got my package from the school I'm supposed to be attending in the fall and I'm sooooooooooooo excited despite the fact that I'll have to wake up at 5 am!!! I'm definitely looking forward to starting school, to being back in the lab. I miss the test tubes, pipettes, and the gloves... ahhhhhh... my happy place second to actual patient care. My schedule is actually very strange and kinda scary but you gotta do what you gotta do, so you can do what you wanna do. I have two classes per day!!! sounds good huh? well..... one if from 8 30-12 and the other is from 1-4 so they'll be looooong. My butt is already hurting just thinking about it. However, whatever pain that will be the result of being in class that long should be relieved by mon ami's presence. LOL. That's just icing on the cake.

Well, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my vacation.

peace and love :-D

A very happy squirrel (Nahja).

3 comments:

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

honey you were always quite the nerd, but this kind of joy, esp. just when I cd scream if i had to go to school next week...thi skinda joy is extremely frightening.

Prettylyf said...

Happy to be going back to school? you gotsa be kidding me? ditto Scotchie..you my dear are quite the nerd

How dare you even post about school during summer? lol j/k

Savvy Dreamer said...

LOL :-D

It is true. I am excited to go back to school. Not anxious. Excited.

HOWEVER, my dear friends you werent reading in between the lines. I GET TO BE WITH 'mon ami' (ya'll know thats my crush right?... saying 'friend' in french is supposed to make it romantic (odd, i know))...anywho... I get to be with him from 7 am till maybe 6 pm (we travel together and have all the same classes) 5 days out of the week!!! Seeing that in words is scaring me. THhats a WHOLE LOTTA TIME!!! Hope we dont get tired of each other.