Saturday, August 23, 2008

back to school !!!!!!!

The 2008-2009 school year has begun!

I had orientation this week...all week!!! The first couple days were so high on the boring scale that it might be illegal to talk about here. Yesterday was fine though. Spent all day in the lab which was cool although we were doing basic stuff.

My classmates.... hmmm... they all seem to be pretty cool. No one is stuck up or look boring. The guys.... not bad-looking. In fact, if Homan wasn't around I might have devoted my attention to one in particular but with mon ami there I have no interest in anyone but him. Yep, I'm still crazy about him even though I shouldn't be but does my heart listen?... nope... and even my head agrees that he's special and worthy of my undivided attention and affection. He really is a GREAT guy and a WONDERFUL friend. He looks out for me and makes my life a lot better when I'm not stuttering/talking crap or dropping things because he's looking at me or too close to me. LOL.

My teachers... well... some seem to be lively, others could take a page out of Dr.Brown's book and be louder and more fun. I love teachers that are loud, it will be less likely for me to sleep. I'm worried about staying awake in the classes with the soft-spoken teachers. Might have to start consuming caffeine.

All in all , being the nerd I am (I'm embracing my nerd-like tendencies :-D ) I am looking forward to the beginning of classes.

To everyone that is starting school soon or has started already... GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR!!!

4 comments:

Afrobabe said...

awwwwwwwwwwww was wondering where u had been....

good luck babes..I know u will crack it...

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

you know the other reason I love you is because you out-nerd me anyday!!!

Amelia said...

hey girl .all the best in school. i miss those days. i may need to go digging through your old posts but what are you studying? and ive just noticed that its only 7 days between this post and the one about your ex coming back. did it happen that fast( you deciding to give him a chance again?)

Savvy Dreamer said...

@ Mona... I am studying Medical and Research Technology (Clinical Lab Science with rsearch stuff too).

and oh my 'ex' isnt really my ex cuz we never made it official before... but we have been talking again since summer i just didnt realize he was capturing my heart yet again. :-)