Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's all coming back to me / Living for today

Have you ever had an old love come back into your life and stir up old feelings? You know this person calls you out of the blue or you meet them in the streets and decide to have lunch 'for old times sake' and before you know they have taken your heart back. Didn't even ask if they could have it. Didn't give you the chance to object. It can be a good thing if you are free, single and disengaged but if you are taken, whew... trouble. Luckily for me I have no one... mon ami doesn't count since technically he's only my friend. For once I'm not even mad about it. Don't get me wrong I'm not over him... at all... but I loving him as my friend, not complicating things with wanting more. I am accepting what is. He'll always have a special place in my heart. Might even be my best man... LOL :-D But I am welcoming back my old love with open arms!!! Been missing him for too long to let him go again!!! And no I'm not jumping of the cliff just yet... I'm taking it slow. Enjoying the ride. I am no longer gonna dream about the future so much that I miss out on the present. Another day isn't guaranteed so I'm living for today :-)

* Soundtrack*


1) Just for Today- India Arie
2) It's all coming back to me - Celine Dion

6 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

wow, nice to just enjoy the ride, right? Best of luck and nice blog!

Amelia said...

yes, ive been there, but for me it did not have a good ending because the things that made us break up in the first time came back again.all the best though, stay in the moment and enjoy every bit. keep us posted.

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

I know you are not going to do anything crazy because you know I am going to get on a plane and sort that out if you do.
Love away in the meantime, with all your heart, otherwise it's a little pointless...
Not that I give good love advice hehe!!

Prettylyf said...

That's the way to go!!! Live for today only, tomorrow's not a given.

Prettylyf said...

So love with all of you, today!!!

Savvy Dreamer said...

I AM!!!