Friday, October 31, 2008


so I had a really happy post in mind but i'll save that for later, when im on top of the hill again.

Anywho... have u ever seen the movie 10 things I hate about you ? great movie isn't it? this poem is from that movie and its one of my favourite and im really having a love/hate relationship with it tonite. so here goes....


I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare

I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick
It even makes me ryhme

I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry

I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

2 comments:

the antipop said...

i saw that movie, did not reali think much of it. come up with the happy post already. spread the love

Anonymous said...

havent seen it, but it sounds like sth i would love...ok, where's the happy post?