Friday, October 10, 2008

Random thoughts...




  • Professors are very peculiar people!!! They say the strangest things!!!


  • There are very few things in life that is better than GREAT FRIENDS!!!


  • Too much of a good thing is bad for you.


  • Girls love Boys!!!


  • Boys love Girls!!!


  • Homework should be done ASAP not ATLM (at the last minute).


  • Smiling at male store clerks generates discounts!!! :-)


  • Tyrese is still VERY SEXY!!!


  • Some of us aren't as tough as we think we are.


  • Skinny jeans are awesome... dont want them to go out of style :-(


p.s. can u guys tell i have nothing to say... lol... i'll be back with something sensible one of these days! promise.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

gal, u have something to say...Tyrese is very very very very sexy....umph...now if i could only find one like him around here...i dont think i would be alive, i would die of sheer joy...(that's how deep i feel about Tyrese)

Savvy Dreamer said...

that was a lot of verys LOL :-D

i sure wish i could find someone like him... *sigh*

the antipop said...

girls like girls

boys like boys

and you are right on that one Naj. Tyrese sure is one fine brotha!

Savvy Dreamer said...

girls like girls and boys like boys!!! ? wat?

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

LOL, at discounts!!
You should shop for me:)

Prettylyf said...

This is all the sense I need, Nahjaj :)
I'm at the library and ATLM cannot be any real that this lol hehehe typing a paper last minuto isn't funny then sitted next to some girl who has no idea where to find word on the comp doesn't help one single bit :)
so every other minute I've had to stop working on my paper to show her where word is then font then header/footer lol I think I just did her paper, no? then I even pointed out she didn't have a reference page hmm but the whole time? the whole time she was on the phone with the bf(apparently left holding down the 'fort' in the car) talking about the first stop after the lib been the liquor store..er..excuse me and what's my role in all this again?
all the same am smiling because tonight I'm getting in those skinny jeans and going to town :)
Your post widened the smile already on my face. It's friday, yaay!!

Princess said...

If they are so random (the thoughts), why do they make perfect sense? :-)