Friday, November 07, 2008

CHANGEZ (I have put my records on)

The leaves on the trees have changed their colours; from green to yellow, orange, pink or purple.The weather has changed from being warm to cool to freezing cold! Americans have elected their first black president. And... I have exited my comfort zone once again and I have NO intentions of going back. Things are looking good on the outside.

I have blogged about stepping out so many times and within days I would run back into my little box and cover my face too afraid that something bad might happen if I even look out. So this time I'm not going to say that I'm never going to go back. I'm just saying that I don't plan on it.

Scothie you'd be so proud of me! Your squirrel is letting her hair down :-D


Sountrack:

1. Unwritten - Natasha Beddingfield
2. Put your records on - Corrine Bailey Rae
3. Here I am - Jasmine Richards
4. This is me - Demi Lavato
5. Taking chances - Celine Dion

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way to go girl...i love Natasha Bedingfield.