Friday, November 14, 2008

Something to smile about...

Love is falling asleep dreaming of the one that makes you smile. Love is waking up smiling about the one you dream of.
~ Anonymous


"It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them."
~ Agatha Christie


"The best feelings are those that Have no words to describe them...."
~ Michelle Hammersley


" Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. "
~ Bible


Sometimes I miss you so much,
I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you!

Far in distance,
but near at heart,
you'll always be the angel of my heart.

I may not get to see you as often as I like.
I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night.
But deep in my heart I truly know,
you're the one that I love,
and I can't let you go.

"Somewhere there is someone that dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile,
so when you are lonely remember it’s true,
someone somewhere is thinking of you."
Unknown

When love feels like magic,
you call it destiny.
When destiny has a sense of humor,
you call it serendipity.
~ Serendipity


Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love them.

If I had to choose between loving you and breathing ....
I would use my last breath to tell you

I LOVE YOU

2 comments:

Prettylyf said...

whoa ok. interesting this love thing

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

remember the day I was trying to help y'all wash the Volvo and trying to dance to sean Paul at the same time?!! talk about ridiculous!!!
I miss you...and you know what means!!