Sunday, March 01, 2009

My FML story

Have you ever visited the website fmylife.com? It's pretty cool. When you feel like your life is messed up just go on over and read about people with really messed up lives. Some stories are funny and some are just... sad.

However, when you have a story that is worthy to be posted on fmylife.com, nothing, ABSOLUTELY nothing can cheer you up.

So, here is my fmylife story.

On Friday, for some unknown reason I was completely and totally crushing on a friend of mine. Well, if you have been around here for awhile you will know who I'm talking about. This friend has been the topic of numerous my posts, anything involving 'mon ami'.

Anywho... like I was saying, I was really loving this here dude on Friday so much so that my arms kept trying to hug him. Just when I finally decided to let my arms do their thing, his girlfriend called. FML #1.

On Saturday, I really missed this here dude so I decided to talk to him. So I go online and say hi. He responds we exchange a few sentences then he seemed to disappear, so I said 'later' and left. Guess he didn't want to talk. FML#2.

Sunday, I rise with the morning sun, there were no birds singing outside my window but I didn't think much of it. I start studying and waited for this here dude to come online so we could talk. Things are going ok. We aren't really talking but I wasn't missing him. I was alright. Another friend comes online and in our convo decides it would be a good idea to tell me that this here dude and his girl celebrated their anniversary the day before. I am officially depressed. The information was supposed to make me not want him anymore. FAIL.

I still love him. FML #3.

Three strikes you are out. :'(


*FML - fuck my life.


Feel free to find this amusing. I might some time in the future.

HAVE A BETTER DAY THAN I AM!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh...i think i need to visit that fml website, am pretty sure it will make me feel better about my life right now. but girl, he is taken now, dont dwell on him, you'll be hurting yourself, for real.

Savvy Dreamer said...

easier said than done my friend. i've tried and tried. and failed miserably.

Eternal_Soul said...

lol, it's good to know that even you, The Balanced One, experiences unrequited love.

tsk tsk, I so looked up to you when it comes to keeping a clear head.... haha

p.s., hope you get better... and may the birds sing tomorrow.

Julien said...

Good website...mylifeiscrap.com actually was the unofficial english version until, FML was lunched a couple of month later. Viedemerde.fr is the original website...

Anonymous said...

Thank u for droppin at mine......u sure did cheer me up with those links....

Hope u feel much better as the week comes to an end......keep trying.