Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Wrong choice?

Choosing to hide away and not deal with problems is usually a bad choice. But in some cases hiding/shying away could be the solution to the problem.

I'm still not sure as to wheter or not this is a bad choice. I have decided that in order to bring this falling back in love with mon ami to to an end I should also halt our friendship, in other words I'm avoiding him as much as possible so I won't be reminded of how awesome he is. However, I don't think this is a good approach since I still have to see him everyday and he's been so wonderful to me I don't want to be mean to him but I can't seem to pull off this avoiding him thing without being a bitch.

What should I do?!!!

I need help!!!

*why couldn't I still just be in love with the idea of being in love?






4 comments:

Afrobabe said...

You need to look for a method tha works for you...don't consider his felings in the matter cos you need to heal...so if space is what will make you heal quicker then stay away from him...
It is well...this too will pass.

Anonymous said...

I don't think avoiding him will help coz u ll still be thinkin abt him.........

U ve to accept the situation for wat it is or else u may lose him as a friend too...

If u can afford to lose him then by all means avoid him.

Savvy Dreamer said...

thnx guys... i dont think i can handle losing him. i think i need to find a distraction, another man maybe...

Anonymous said...

hmm...first time here..i agree with apr9 don't think hidding away from him will help..mbe you should take a break and figure out what xactly you want..or have you already done that?