Wednesday, April 22, 2009

10 greatest loves!

  1. My bedroom and all the things in it. I especially love my bed, pillows and blankets :-)
  2. My cell phone, I love that I can text/call those dearest to me at almost anytime.
  3. My laptop, without it my life would be incomplete.
  4. My car, even though I use you and never feed or clean you I still love you.
  5. My pillow, I really love my pillow.
  6. My soft comfy black jacket that feels like a hug... ahhhhhhh.
  7. My poetry book, thanks for keeping my secrets.
  8. My wonderful friends! Thanks for always being there.
  9. My family, especially my parents and little brother.
  10. Neville :-)
  11. GOD, thanks for keeping your promise. You have never left me nor forsaken me :-)

*This is obviously from least to most. Had to save the best for last.

** To Neville - no matter how hard I try, I can never stop loving you! (this is one thing i dont mind failing at)

1 comment:

Shishi said...

first time,love it here..