Saturday, September 11, 2010

Life

I used to know who I am. I used to know who I wanted to be. Now, I'm not so sure. This confusion was supposed to come when I was in high school. Why the delay?  Maybe this is my mid-life crisis. Hmmm... well whatever happens happens.

As of right now I'm just gonna go with the flow and see where it leads. However, since I am me, whoever that might be, I'm coming up with a plan. This I know is something I do. I am going to re-learn French and be fluent in the language by the end of the year. And since thinking in school years is another thing I do this means that by June 30th 2011, I will be able to write an entire blog post in French, a grammatically correct blog post entirely en francais.

1 comment:

Misstarii said...

Tous les meilleurs avec les Français :)