Monday, September 06, 2010

The things we do for the ones we love.

I have to start working out and cut out my excessive consumption of cheese before my brother starts to disown me. He keeps complaining that I'm getting too fat. It's true. As a result of his constant badgering I have started the Jullian Michaels 30-day shred program (I'm on day 2) even though I'm not a fan of Jullian Michaels. I am so appalled at a comment she made a couple months ago about not wanting to have a baby because she doesn't want to be fat! Seriously?! She's so superficial and selfish!  Anywho, I have heard her program works so I'm giving it a try. Let's see if I can really lose 20 lbs in 30 days. I will be happy with 10 lbs because I don't know how the whole giving up cheese thing is gonna work out... Wish me luck!

No comments: