Sunday, December 31, 2006

FAREWELL 2006!!!

As I say goodbye to 2006 I reflect on all that took place in the past year. So many great things happened in 2006, the only things that would have made it absolutely perfect would be me getting my MD degree and finding the man of my dreams(actually I know the man of my dreams , he just isn't mine...anymore...). I have so much to be thankful for. My year was definitely prosperous and I thank God for his many blessings.

Thank God for the best family, wonderful friends and FINE young men!!!!!!


Now for my new year resolutions!!!!!!!

1.Be more spiritually grounded.
2. Get my degree!!!
3. Find a man...lol !!!
4. Get fit.
5. Find a man!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. Happy new year! Good luck with keeping them resolutions, i see you kept them simple. :-)

Princess said...

Happy New Year!! YOur post made me think of Toni Braxton's song "Gotta Find Me a Man!"

Klara said...

am still in stitches, Find a man & Find a man..
That was my 06' resolution bt instead of findin one, I found a heartbreak..Bt am not discouraging u, who knows! U might be luckier:-)
Good Luck in 07'

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

hows the man finding going?

Anonymous said...

perhaps your looking in the wrong places, why dont you stop the “Oh, we're just friends; we've never thought of dating; we're not romantic." pliiizzzzz
you see him everyday.