Monday, December 04, 2006

Fried Brains...

Im back!!!!!!!!! Although I shouldn't be...at least not tonight. Microbiology final tomorrow....(scream)...will I be sane after it's over...we'll see. Life has been full of homework filled mornings, evenings, noons and nights. I barely have time for life sustaining things like EATING. That, my friend, is very sad. I say a lot of things are sad, don't I? Sorry...I guess life as a college student..or at this college is sad.
Previous semesters were fun-filled.There were fascinating 'male creatures', which was good enough to keep me interested in school. I mean what can I say, I am totally intrigued by them. They are, after all, one of the finer things in life, despite their many flaws.
Well, since my brain is already partially fried. I guess I should save whatever brain functions I have left to help me do the Micro final.

Wish me luck!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO HAVE FINALS!!!!

I will be praying for u!!!!

7 comments:

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

the finer things in life? I think not. they are some of the fine things,but not the finER! 1 final to go kid,hang on! and then I'll take you to zales...pretty necklace!(now these are the finer things)

Savvy Dreamer said...

yay!!!!!!!!! finally...pretty necklace!!!

Princess said...

Good luck with your last final or should I say final final..LOL!! I know that was a pathetic attempt at humor.

Savvy Dreamer said...

@ princess... don't feel bad... i laughed!!!

Girl next door said...

Thanks for coming by my blog to wish me good luck with my finals.

Now that you're done, you can chill out. The life of a college student is busy. Having fine guys around makes everything more fun. I had a crush on one of my teachers; I'll miss him when the semester's over.

Savvy Dreamer said...

@girl next door: did u seriously have a crush on one of ur teachers???... SO DID I!!! LOL... and it's weird cuz at times I hated him cuz he was difficult but he's still so cute and sweet and ahhhh...i can't believe it but I'm gonna miss him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savvy Dreamer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.