Friday, December 08, 2006

It's finally here!!!! My last day at school...at least fot this semester. Never thought I'd have survived. Despite the fact that I'm freezing my ass off I'm as happy as can be. The partying is offically on. I'm so going to out do Britney Spears and Paris Hilton this holiday. However, I will be wearing panties.
It is way beyond my comprehension how Britney Spears could be so stupid. I am not usually into celeb gossip but this girl has me reading magazines and watching E wandering what silly thing she did that day. What makes her think it's fine to go out partying without undies, especially when she KNOWS she is being watched, plus she doesn't even try to conceal her 'u know what' (some doctor I'm gonna be...). And to top it off she in the middle of a custody battle. What a way to impress the judge.

I know you must have a comment on the wild behaviours of celebs... let me hear it!!!!

3 comments:

Princess said...

Yeah...Britney is an interesting character. I fail to fathom why she thought it was okay to expose herself by going out in public commando style!!

Klara said...

Brirtney is a wild gal..Bt I kinda like her style espec the way she got over dat nothing-4-good huzzy of hers!
All da best..Remember Dont Drunk drive..:-)

Girl next door said...

Celebs thrive on attention; it feeds their ego, and provides scandalous news for the public which translates to money and fame.

@Klara,
I also think that ditching K-Fed was one of the smartest things Britney did. The only complication is the kids they already have.