Sunday, March 04, 2007

HELLO THERE...

How ya doin? {with the wink and smile...Joey style of course...}

Oh I just love Friends!!!! just had to get that in... now for my real blog...

Well ... when I wrote my last blog I was stressing but now I'm fine. I decided to take your advices and "give it time"... from where I sit now I think everything will be alright. I hope it will. Things don't always work out the way you want them to but God knows the desires of our hearts. He answers prayers even though the answer may not be the answer you wanted, but you just have to trust that God knows what is best for you, and whatever choice he makes is the right one.


8 comments:

Komi said...

I love Joey most...

As prettylyf wrote in her blog, God answers even those prayers we don't put in words. Patience, Prayer and Reflection is the way to go.

Am happy things are looking up and hope with you that everything will be alright.

Princess said...

Joey has always been my favorite as well.

I read somewhere that "God can heal your broken heart if you give Him all the pieces."

Anonymous said...

"How you doin'?"

Joey rocks. Glad that things are settling and hope the continue on the same vein!

Anonymous said...

ok, i didn't manage to read anything,and am wearing specks lol is it just me??

ok just descovered i can read the post from here...will be back.
-P-

Anonymous said...

Joey just cracks me up!Gods' choice may not always be our choice, but hey He's God, He's choices are def. the best!
-P-

Prettylyf said...

Now Joey is a toon. Agreed. Hhehehe

God's will is ALWAYS the best. It doesn't always seem that way but also remember sometimes it has to all fall apart for it to fall back together.

Happy thoughts...

Rae said...

well said nahjaj

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

Joeyfans Anonymous...I know I saw you at one of those meetings.
You know whats amazing about you?
The way you flip back and forth between calm and steady to wild and hyperventilating!
You entertain me pal, I can't get enough! But for this week if you can help it...stay calm. you are doing a goo djob right now.
dang it, I wrote an essay again!