Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just saying hi

I'm back...missed me???

I haven't really been busy so I won't lie and tell you I was I just haven't been able to come online long enough to blog.

Well this is my last week at the hospital!!! As of next week no more waking up at 6 am. I'll be going back to work at the doctor's office I used to run around before I started at the hospital. But this time I'll be working for real. YAY!!! Yeah baby, I'll be getting paid!!!

Hope ya'll been doing fine and everything is going well for you.

I'm running off again. Be back as soon as possible to blog about what I really wanted to talk about.

Have a great Thursday, Friday, Saturday, etc til I get back.

6 comments:

Prettylyf said...

Hey you're back. Yaay!

Anonymous said...

Have a good time! See you back...soon i hope!

Heaven! said...

when you get paid,do remember that am your friend...

Klara said...

Lovely Time too!!

Anonymous said...

Hey do we get to share the salary??? Hmmmm good luck out there

Komi said...

Yup. Missed you...I pictured your mask ha. All the best.