Monday, September 08, 2008

Bad Habits





So... all the bad habits I've kicked are somehow finding their ways back under my skin. From the excessive consumption of junk food, to slacking off in school, to biting my nails, they are all coming back!!!


Recently, I've been having really strong urges to eat junk food. I crave chocolate and french fries all day!!! And if that wasn't bad enough I have no desire to study or do anything related to academics. Can you believe that? Me, Nahjaj not wanting to study!!! I live for school!!! Next thing you are gonna hear is I don't have a crush!!!


What is happening to me?!?!?!




6 comments:

Prettylyf said...

lol, Nahjaj, you're hilarious. Try and not think about the junk food craves, definitely think about school and the nail biting just think about how much you loathe it (do you?) and get rid of it lol did i make any sense?

I tagged you on my blog..check it out...

ShonaVixen said...

McDonalds McFlurry and the Chicken Legend..my addiction!!!

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

sweetie, you suffering from separation anxiety.
Hop on a plane to Georgia, and lets go to st. simons and sort it out after a few tubs of ice cream.

Prettylyf said...

Nahjaj-Where is the tag at? On a diff note I posted the first epi of my short stories. It's kinda lovey dovey and I know you'll be smitten lol So I want to be critiqued so stop by when you can and critique me?

And Scotchie-how come I'm never invited to come along to st. simons?? lol j/k

Savvy Dreamer said...

@Prettylyf - the tag is coming. i started it but i havent been able to finish... too much homework, too little time :-( im taking the wknd of so i'll finish it up. and i will be by ur blog this wknd to read ur story!!!

@Scotchie- u havent seen my butt lately have u!!! cant handle any more ice cream. LMAO!!!

@Shonavixen - LOVE the McFlurry!!! (refer to comment to Scothie)

Afrobabe said...

trying very hard not to laugh but what the heck..hahahahahahhaha..

you not have a crush indeed...that's be realllllllll sad...lol