Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Struggling to keep my sanity

A) 4 Names people call you:
1. Naresh
2. Nahja
3. Savvy
4. Squirrel

B) 4 places you have lived:
1. St.Ann, Jamaica
2.Mandeville, Jamaica
3. Brunswick, GA
4. Laurel, MD

C)
4 noises that drive you crazy:
1. a weird sound my brother makes especially to annoy me.
2. my alarm
3. sirens
4. helicopters

D) 4 movies you could watch over and over:
1. Serendipity
2. Music and Lyrics
3. The Gods Must Be Crazy I&II
4. Rush Hour 3

E)
4 TV shows you love to watch:
1. HOUSE!!!!
2. NCIS
3. CSI
4. Jeopardy (it IS a tv show!)

F)
4 Places you have been on vacation:
1. Florida (all over FL)
2. New York City
3. Texas... i know who goes to Texas for vacation...
4. Jamaica

G)
4 websites you visit daily (or semi-weekly):
1. Facebook
2.Blackboard (UMB)
3.Yahoo!
4. Youtube

H)
4 of your favorite foods:
1. Curry chicken and Rice and Peas
2. Steam fish and Bammy
3. Ackee and saltfish, green bananas and dumplings
4. Curry goat and white rice

I) 4 things you are allergic to:
1. Bad drivers
2. Free time
3. Dairy
4. Washing dishes

J) 4 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Listening to music

3. Watching House
4. Studying... might as well be a hobby.... its what I do in my 'free' time.

K) 4 places you would love to travel to:
1.Greece

2.France
3.London
4. Italy


L) 4 pets you've had:
1. dog
2. dog
3. parrot

4. goldfish

3 comments:

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

dog and dog? Really?!!

I'm getting you a dishwasher for a wedding gift. Thats settled.

I find it a little ironic that you are allergic to bad drivers, dont you?

oh dumplings, I remember those. Good times!!! even though I still cant eat them.

I miss your ass. xoxo.

Anonymous said...

aaaw, i want a dog. and sirens drive me mad crazy as well.

Prettylyf said...

I looooooove House. And the fave foods all read off as yummy!!!