Sunday, March 18, 2007

Current mood... hmmm...I don't even know. Probably bored... seeing that I'm at work and I have absolutely nothing to do. Checked my messages three times in the last 15 mins.

Last week was great though. Finished another section of my clinical rotations, this section was suppose to last for two weeks but I managed to finish in one week. Therefore, I don't have to go to the hospital in the mornings next week, but I have to go at nights.

Friday was a rather interesting day. First of all, I did my tests in Blood Banking without even being prepared but thankfully I aced both of them. Then, a certain friend and I got started on our bi-weekly Friday routine, collect our checks-cash them-spend them!!! However, this week things didn't work out as planned. (sorry friend I have to tell the blog world!!!) My oh so sweet and collected friend locked her keys in her car!!! So she had to call her dad to come get us, but he was busy and so he called her mom, who was also busy and so she called her aunt. After we got her keys I ran into my mother who decided to kidnapp me and so that was the end of our evening :-(

Saturday my family decided not to go to church so we all stayed home. This gave me way too much time to waste. All I did all day was daydream about my baby.Not that I don't do that EVERYDAY, but this was out of hand!!! By about 5 Saturday evening I was sure I was gonna lose my mind if I didn't leave the house. So Rita and I decided to go to the beach to chill and clear our heads... Im almost ready to leave when my parents and lil brother decide they wanted to go too. So off to the beach we went. When we got there I was suddenly on a high and I started taking pics. I almost drove Rita crazy. She was running away from me but I kept following her and taking pics... poor thing could not get away from me. LOL...

Saturday night... I decided to kidnapp Rita and make her spend the night at my house which didn't turn out to be too bad except we started watching a movie and about 5 mins into the movie I fell asleep and left her up by herself. (Sorry darling... I'll make it up to you :-)

Sunday... I'm at work.... grrrr... this is the last place I want to be. But what can I do, gotta stick it out for the rest of the semester.

The thought of the end of the semester is OH SO GREAT!!!! :-D

Three months to go!!!!! Can't wait...........

Anyway people, I'm gonna go find something to do. Probably some surveys to bombard my friends with.

Have a great week!!!!


6 comments:

Cheri said...

Checked your mail again!

I so feel you. Exactly wat I do on those off days....then I met this dude- Mr. Blogger, and my days were filled.

Komi said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend. I worked Saturday so Sun was all sleep...

Princess said...

Sounds like a great way to spend the weekend with friends and family!!

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

where are the surveys???!!!
mine weekend was equally memorable...the coffee shop on st. simons!!! awww I miss that!
keys in car...no comment. LOL

Unyc said...

U seem 2 be enjoying ur life. Gd 4 u.

Hope all is well.

Klara said...

I spent mine too with family! n it felt good after a long time of no see!
Lovely week!