Monday, March 12, 2007



Hello there blogworld :-)

I bet you can't guess what I'm doing... :-)

OK let me try and write a sensible blog for once.

Here goes...

This past week has been great. The college was on Spring Break so I didn't have to go to work... yippeeeeeee... BUT... I still had to go to clinicals at the hospital. Sad... I know. Anywho, its not all bad because I only have three weeks left there. YAY!!! Im counting down!!!

In other even more FANTASTIC news... I'M MOVING... YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! Three months from now ,four the most, I will no longer be living in Brunswick. I'll be far away from Brunswick and all the boringness (Im frenz with a word inventor and it rubbed off) and I'll be close to my baby!!! ooooh la la *wink* ... INFINITY YAYS!!!!! :-D

Calming down a little... I need to sign up to do my certification exam. Everyone I've talked to who have done the exam have been scaring me, telling me it's really hard. I even heard today that no one who has done this program from my college have passed it their first time :-( but I plan on changing that.

Back to all the hype... I WILL BE GRADUATING IN MAY... counting down to that too!!!! :-D

Hope you all have a great week!!!!! :-D

*should have said ya'll ... ahhh... no... soon I'll no longer be a Southerner!!!*


so much for a sensible blog... *sigh*

13 comments:

Savvy Dreamer said...

one of my friends once told me I was bipolar... and Im starting to beileve her... Im even *bipolaric* in my blog!!!!!!

ok... off to see a psychiatrist...

Anonymous said...

Hey good to know u are happy please change that saying of repeating that exam. i know u will pass it first time...
Lets see Grad in may that is great news am very happy for u i know it dont come easily

then again i can't read the other comments coz of the colour am a blind woman

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

my poor little bipolar friend!
I'm happy for you as far as moving away from a place that you so audibly dislike. However...
nah. i'll call u about that.
Go for it-you can ace that cert. test;even if it means my making you stay up. i forsee kicking and screaming. LOL!

Unyc said...

Bipolar...hehee

Am glad things r goin well 4 u. Moving house, Just a month and a half away from graduation...n u'll be near ur baby 2.

As for the exam. Never listen 2 pple. Read n work hard for it. Nothing is impossible if u believe. Go for it!!

Princess said...

Congrats on your upcoming graduation!!!

Heaven! said...

there's alot to be happy about here...am smiling...

Anonymous said...

future graduate,good on you..all your hard work payed off!!

Komi said...

Moving upwards...diff location and graduating. Congratulations and all the best in your future plans.

Prettylyf said...

Hi Nahjaj
You gotta tell me what clinical rotations are you taking right now? are in nursing school or med?

I'm glad u'll be moving closer to your baby.

God luck with challenging the ceritification exam, it doesn't matter that no one else from yer college has passed it, you're you and you gitt 'em. So go girl i'm all rooting for you!

Happy thoughts!

eddiie said...

i wish i would attend your Grad.But have yo self a safe travel..

eddiie said...

I can read your face.You look absolutly happy....

Savvy Dreamer said...

@be silent... thanks for having faith in me. i plan on passing my first time. just gotta start studying soon...

@scotchbiscuits...you know how much i truly hate this place...grrrr.... so I'm happy I'm moving too but I'm gonna miss u soooooooooooo much. You should just move with me!!! As for the kicking and screaming there's no doubt that that's what will happen if u mess with my sleep!!!

@unyc... don't laugh at my bipolarity...LOL... yep things are going GREAT!!!! and I know my baby can't wait to have me close.

@princess... Thank You!!!

@heaven... oh yeah... my face has been hurting from all the smiling.

@betty... all those mornings of waking up early to go to school and missing that spring trip to New York... guess it was all worth it!!!

@Komi... I'm definitely moving on up!!!! Thanks

@prettylyf... im doing clinical laboratory technology... so I work in the lab running tests on blood, urine and all other sthings that comes out of the body!!!

@eddie... I'm beaming!!!!

Klara said...

Congratulations on your upcoming bid day!!