Sunday, February 03, 2008

Can't stop smiling... :-)

Boys are so silly... :-) They do and say the craziest things... or maybe it's just you. I don't know. Anywho, i'm still smiling.

When I see you smile (Bad English)
When I see you smile
I can face the world, oh oh,
you know I can do anything
When I see you smile
I see a ray of light, oh oh,
I see it shining right through the rain
When I see you smile
Oh yeah, baby when I see you smile at me

Hate That I Love You (Rihanna)
[I really don't hate that I love you]

Most everything you do
Make me wanna smile
Can I not like you for awhile??? (no...)


Bubby (Colbie Calliat)

And it starts in my toes
Makes me crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes
I always know


Angel of mine (Monica)

I look at you, lookin' at me
Now I know why they say the best things are free
I'm gonna love you boy you are so fine
Angel of Mine


Beautiful Surprise (India Arie)

You're always on my mind
I never could have predicted that I feel this way
You're beautiful surprise.
Intoxicated every time I hear your voice
You've got me on a natural high
It's almost like I didn't even have a choice
You're beautiful surprise
Whatever it is you came to teach me
I am here to learn it cause
I believe that we're written in the stars
I don't know the future holds
But I'm living in the moment
And I'm thankful for the man that you are, you are, you are
You are everything I ask for in my prayers
So I know my angels brought you to my life
Your energy is healing to my soul
You're beautiful surprise
You're inspiration to my life
You're the reason why I smile
You're beautiful surprise



I guess India Arie knows exactly how I feel. I couldn't have described this any better. You really are a Beautiful Surprise.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...kinda sweeet!!!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hahaha, how sweet. This is my first time here. Nice blog.

darkelcee said...

first time here.

is this post for me? ( i am a dreamer too nah!)

Sweet.

Admin UD said...

Hey, tnx for stopping by mine, will be back later to devour ya posts. BTW, which is ya main blog? (as i can see 2!)

Savvy Dreamer said...

to ugo daniels... dreamer is my main blog. puppylove is poetry.

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

you are still intoxicated?
OMG, this one might be real!