Thursday, February 28, 2008

Feeling Smart

My brain cells have finally decided to make themselves useful again. I feel sooooooo smart today. I think I Aced my ORGANIC CHEMISTRY II exam !!!!!!! I am on a high... up very high... on cloud nine. If you know anything about Organic Chemistry you know it was invented to kick students ass... at least thats what almost everyone that has to do it thinks; so that's why I'm so happy!!! What can I say... I have an awesome professor and helpful classmates. Thank you Lord!!!

Also, I did well on my Genetics exam too!!!

MED SCHOOL HERE I COME!!!!


p.s. Did I mention my friend likes smart girls??? :-D

9 comments:

DeTamble said...

Organic Chemistry? Genetics? How smart are you!

Tandra said...

im soo happy for you...need to have one of those days too..sigh..

Ms. emmotions said...

sheeeeeeeeeeees in luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv,
u go gal,

Ms. emmotions said...

that comment was suppose to be for the prev post,
guess i did 2 in 1,

so congrats on ur exams ,
u are smart indeed

Afrobabe said...

congrats babes..its not easy..I just finished one exam and I swear it took all I had....

Anonymous said...

Organic Chem??? Wow...doing that alone spells smart!!! Me I stick to Media and Communications...That's at the bottom of the smart gene pool!

-Cheri

Anonymous said...

organic chem??...u damn right, thst smart...

Mo said...

There is only one thing I remember about organic chem; something called avagradro's constant and the mole (or is the rat?)

That subject made me seriously contemplate homicide.

Princess said...

Oh, God! I was such a dunce at chemistry! the irony is that my friends found the organic bit of chemistry a total "cakewalk."
Now, inorganic chemistry? That killed us all collectively.:)