Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Random-things-o-mania #2

The Rules:

-Link to the person that tagged you.

- Post the rules on your blog.

- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website


1. I have decided to stop perming my hair. So I am officially rocking plaits and cornrows!!!

2. I haven't had a crush on celebrities in so long and now I have 3!!! Lupe Fiasco ('my friend' loves him and now I do too... in a different way though...LOL), and Robert and Q from Making The Band. They are soooo hottttttt... especially Q.

3. I drived in the snow for the first time today.

4. I love Genetics.

5. I love Honey Bunches of Oats cereal. Eat it for breakfast almost every morning.

6.I really want some new shoes!!!




So... my dear friend Scotchbiscuits tagged me.

I'm gonna tag ...

Ugo Daniels
Simply Clara
Unyc
Be Silent
Aegeus
Komi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about celebrity crushes... I've had a long lasting one on Derek Luke. It's growing into a relatioship. One that only exists in my mind!

-Cheri

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

shoes! lets go buy some shoes!!!
p.s-you are still a nerd.

Anonymous said...

i have done my duty..

4 huh? :o)