Monday, March 31, 2008

DAY 26 ROCKS!!!


In the past couple weeks yours truly has become a 'groupie' not that that is a good thing but confession is good for the soul. I LOVE DAY 26!!! Their album is 'totally awesome'. I haven't listened to anything but Day 26 in a week!!! No India Arie, No Heather Headley, No Tamia, No Lupe Fiasco... NO MARIAH CAREY!!! This obsession with Day 26 is getting out of hand!!! The guys in the band are so hottttt!!! I would take either Que, Robert or Mike for myself. Willie and Brian I would give away though. But I still love them cuz their vocals are great!!! These guys are so gonna give Boys II Men a run for their money. Their songs are very sexy... and Nahja loves sexy :-D

GO OUT AND GET THEIR ALBUM!!!

2 comments:

Ms. emmotions said...

these guys are cute!!1
'will try getting the album if only to stare at them dudes

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

u poor thing. I turned you into an R&B fanatic.
sad. sad.
(very secretly proud of myself)