Tuesday, March 25, 2008

To my Rita... Best Friends Forever!!!


I miss my Rita!!!


I miss our evenings in the library. I miss the Mickey D's run in the evenings when we should be at work. I miss your analytical lectures on my crazy life. I miss going to the pier and Zuzu's. I miss fighting over the radio.


I wish you were here.


I wish you were here so I could tell you all about him.( I need to know what you think). I wish you were here so we could hang out and tell each other crazy stories, make up new words, and laugh til we start crying.


Just so you know...


You are the MOST wonderful friend EVER!!! You are always there for me when I need you the most. You always know the right things to say to cheer me up. You were always there to play the perfect song to comfort me in every situation.


There is no one as awesome as you!!!


Thanks for everything.


Love u lots!!! Miss u!!!


2 comments:

Prettylyf said...

Great words for a BFF!

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

I'll be back to post a comment when I get done crying like a baby.
I miss you too! everyday!!!