Monday, March 10, 2008

For You I Will


He says I treat him better than I treat myself. WOW!!! That is scary. I know I treat him better than I treat a lot of other people. But so what!!! OK... this is serious. I love him sooooooooo much. I don't even think about it, I automatically want to please him, although there are still things I wouldn't do, but I've done way more than I've do for anyone other guy. I can't help but admire him. He's so awesome.



So babe... this is for you....


That thing you do




I don't know what it is

But it's that thing you do

That made me fall in love with you.




Maybe it's the way you walk

Maybe it's the way you talk




It's that thing you do

That makes my stomach do flips

And my lips break into a smile




Maybe it's the way you look at me

Maybe it's the way you touch me




It's that thing you do

That makes me want to please you




Every little thing you do

Thats what makes me love you.


Nahjaj


*** I'm dedicating For You I will by Monica to you***

3 comments:

the antipop said...

hmmmmmn, if only i had love like that...
thanx for droppin at mine. new here. let me get to reading the rest. i love your poetry

Anonymous said...

love love love...its good for you!!!

Prettylyf said...

Oh how totally adorable! Keep pleasing him :)