Tuesday, June 24, 2008

BET AWARDS '08



  • Usher is the bomdiggity!!! His performance was HOTTTTT!!!!! and he is as SEXY as ever!!!

  • I wish rappers would learn more words so they can substitute the curse words.

  • NEYO.... ohhhhhhh baby... GROWN and SEXY!!! He's a great songwriter, he can dance and he can sing... Nahja likes :-)

  • Alicia Keys' performance was great!!! LOVED how she brought out SWV, En Vogue, and TLC

  • It seems like black people think it's ok for them to be racist... I say 'them' because I am not rascist...I think.

  • Of course Kanye doesn't thank anyone....

  • T Pain and his peeps ROCKED!!! T Pain is da sh!t !!!!!! (no Pain, no gain)

  • NEVER COULD HAVE MADE IT...NEVER WOULD HAVE MADE IT...WITHOUT YOU LORD!!!

  • Chris Brown is all grown up!!! I want him to take me down..

  • Let's see if Kanye is gonna thank anyone now... yay!!! he does!!! LOL... but of course... he has to 'big up' himself.

  • Congrats to AL GREEN, my daddys favorite singer.

  • AL GREEN'S performance convinced me I was born in the wrong decade. THAT'S my kinda music!!!!!

  • I wanted Soulja Boy Tell 'Em to win the viewers choice award...

  • Wasn't really feeling Rihanna but maybe I'm just jealous cuz she has Chris Brown

  • Congratulations Mr.Quincy Jones

  • YAY!!!! Alicia Keys won best female R&B artist.

  • Lil Wayne's performance sucked...

All in all, the awards this year was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

the antipop said...

hey, thanx for the update. was just about to go check out how the awards went before i got here. thank God i got here first. nice. oh and kanye, kanye is just a pissed off m********er(sori, do not know any cool not curse words)

Anonymous said...

i think ur right, black people always think its ok to be racist, and that is very very VERY WRONG!!!
i didnt check them out.