Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SMILING :-D

Seems as though I will receive my ticket out the door (the front door of my house that is). The hospital does need me :-) Feels so good to be needed. LOL.

Shopping is definitely great therapy!!! I love my Mommy (not only because she buys me cute dresses!) -Got a cute dress to show off my very sexy boobs and booty!



Friends are a necessity!!! Thanks to my Rita with whom I had a long convo with yesterday for the first time in weeks and mon ami Homan who just makes me smile by saying 'hey' on AIM, I got it bad...I know,(BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE *MUAH*), I am no longer depressed. Thanks guys!!! Love u both lots!!!!



80 degrees weather is great !!!



My grandparents are coming from Jamaica to spend a couple weeks with us tomorrow!!! They are gonna bring lots of Jamaican food!!! YAY!!!! And my cousin is here from Florida so we have a full house :-)








God bless all songwriters of sweet, sexy, abosultely lovely songs may it be R&B, Neo-soul, other stuff I like or soul food like Gospel.






Thank God for the people that came up with Skype as well. Oh yeah... and the people that came up with blogger.com.




Thank God for my blogworld peeps too!!!



This sounds like a awards show speech....... so to end... Thank you Mom!!! Thank you to my fans!!! Thank You God!!! Goodnight everyone!!!!! *blowing you kisses*

5 comments:

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

Good to see that you are no longer depressed!!
Now you are high...which is exactly how it usually goes, no in btn, either you are depressed, or you are high.
and I loooove you TOO!!!

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Thank God for blogger.com ;)

Anonymous said...

good for you...scotch is right, you either high or depressed, am verrrryyyyy depresssed right now.

the antipop said...

hey! give me some of those high spirits. you sound like a gal who has come to terms with her life. sounds like a good place to be...

Prettylyf said...

Wow! Someone sure is in a good mood :)